Your Everything DiSC Profile Order Site
Providing everything you need to understand, research, sample and learn about which DiSC assessment and training product is right for you. Contact us for a free product consultation.
What Is The DiSC Profile Assessment?
The DiSC Profile is a personality assessment (not test) that provides insights into natural and adaptable behavioral styles in relation to the workplace, leadership, management, sales and other situations and environments. Your DiSC profile is based on a blend of four primary personality or behavioral preferences and their relationship to each other. Originally based on the work of William Mouton Marston, the DiSC Personality Test has evolved into its 3rd generation, the Everything DiSC model. Now we are able to generate instant online results that provide you with higher validity, reliability, personalization and usability than previously found in the older 28 and 24 question tests.
Who Uses DiSC?
DiSC has evolved into the premier personality and behavioral test and assessment-based learning tool used by:
- human resource and talent management professionals in Fortune 500 companies and corporations
- federal and state government agencies
- educational institutions
- the not-for-profits sector
- consultants, trainers and coaches
Everything DiSC Profiles and training materials are offered with the following focuses:
- DiSC for Workplace (Now in Spanish)
- DiSC for Management
- DiSC for Sales
- DiSC 360 Degree Feedback
- DiSC for Leadership – The Work of Leaders
These third-generation DiSC Profiles include 79 questions, plus adaptive testing questions. They takes an average of 20 minutes to complete online.
The Original DiSC Classic and DiSC Personal Profile System 2800 Series, our 2nd generation traditional graph-based DiSC personality test is offered in the following formats:
- DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile – Online version.
- DiSC Classic 2 Plus – Online expanded version.
- DiSC Classic Paper Profile
This is the 28 question, four word cluster version. Just choose which word is most like you and which is least like you. These can be completed in 15 minutes online or 20-25 minutes for the paper self-scoring versions.
Benefits of Everything DiSC’s Personality Tests include:
- Learning to appreciate behavioral strengths, challenges and differences in yourself and in others
- Discovering ways of dealing with conflict effectively
- Enhance teamwork and reduce team conflict
- Developing strategies for appreciation diversity in the workplace and building tolerance
- Increasing sales skill by understanding how clients or customers behavior and make buying decisions
- Improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Reduce personal and organizational conflict, stress and turnover
- Improve communication skills through determining communication styles
- Enhance and develop coaching and monitoring skills
- Hire people that are the right fit.
What Makes Us Different?
Online DISC Profile and Center for Internal Change, Inc. combines Inscape Publishing’s almost 40 years of DiSC assessment research, product development and technology with the product knowledge and client/customer service that comes with being an Everything DiSC top distributor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Free unlimited consultation and customer support from our Inscape Publishing product consultants and DiSC Certified Training staff.
- Quantity-based prices or customized training bundles (no need to buy more than you need).
- Instant access codes upon ordering with immediate results upon completion for DiSC and other Inscape assessments or the ability not to have some see their results.
- The ability to administer, brand and customize our online Inscape assessment profile tests and reports through your own personal EPIC Account online administration account (free with orders over 25 profiles or reports).
Note: We can set you up with your own online administration account (EPIC Account) so you can brand your profiles with your logo and contact information. EPIC will also allow you to issue access codes, generate completed profiles and create group reports. It will also save you money on larger quantity orders.