View free Everything DiSC Introductory Video
(click above and new screen will open)
DiSC Training Video
New collection of 130 minutes of DiSC video on an UBS drive to complement any DiSC facilitation or coaching session.. Integrate it into your training, workshop or coaching practice. Use it to improve people-reading skills, communiation, conflict management, etc.... Contact us for deals.
The Everything DiSC Work of Leaders and the Workplace profile by Inscape Publishing now include adaptive testing (AT) and a new, more sophisticated scoring algorithm and integrates an "Assessment To Action" model providing the most accurate and personalized DiSC® profile.
Everything DiSC Certification Training Dates:
June 4-5, 3013
July 9–10, 2013
September 18–19, 2013
October 22–23, 2013
December 3–4, 2013 Learn more...
|DiSC Group Culture & Facilitator's Reports
What Is The DiSC Profile Assessment?
How to Determine Which DiSC Personality Test to use.
The Everything DiSC Profile is a personality inventory that provides insight into one's natural and adaptable behaviors styles. DiSC traditionally has looked at the combination of primary personality and behavioral types. Originally based on the work of William Mouton Marston, DiSC has evolved into the premier personality test used by human resource professionals in Fortune 500 and 100 companies and corporations; government agencies; educational institutions; and non-for-profits. With the introduction of the 3rd generation Everything DiSC model we are now able to generate instant online results that provide higher validity, reliability and personalization (not found in the older DISC profiles, that still use 28 and 24 question tests). We are able to do this by integrating an online circumplex model with real-time, interactive adaptive testing.
All DiSC assessments have been researched, developed and validated by Inscape Publishing, with the Everything DiSC assessment model being most recently updated in January 2013.
Download our Free Inscape Publishing and DiSC Catalog in PDF.
The DISC Profile test by Inscape Publishing is a validated learning tool, focusing on people-skills. DISC is a nonjudgmental survey for understanding behavioral types and personality styles. Your DISC style is a combination of these four primary personality type:
Dominance: Direct, decisive independent and to the point. Bottom line and results oriented. They are often strong-willed, enjoy challenges and immediate results.
Influence: Optimistic, social and out going. They enjoy being on teams, sharing openly, entertaining and motivating others.
Steadiness: A team players, cooperative and supportive of others. They prefer being in the background, working in a stable environment. They are often good listeners prefer to avoid conflict and change.
Conscientiousness: Cautious and Concerned. They are focused on quality, details and accuracy.
The DISC assessment is used for professional and personal development by human resource training departments, business coaches and in educational settings to train individuals, groups, teams, and organizations in soft skills including management, leadership, workplace and sales skills.
Benefits of Inscape Publishing's DISC Personality Tests include:
- Learning to appreciate behavioral strengths, challenges and differences in yourself and in others
- Discovering ways of dealing with conflict effectively
- Enhance teamwork and reduce team conflict
- Developing strategies for appreciation diversity in the workplace and building tolerance
- Increasing sales skill by understanding how clients or customers behavior and make buying decisions
- Improve customer relationships and satisfaction
- Reduce personal and organizational conflict, stress and turnover
- Improve communication skills through determining communication styles
- Enhance and develop coaching and mentoring skills
- Hire people that are the right fit.
The DISC Personality Assessment
Online DISC Profile and Center for Internal Change, Inc. combines Inscape Publishing's almost 40 years of DiSC assessment research, product development and technology with the product knowledge and client/customer service that comes with being an Inscape Publishing top distributor. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Free unlimited consultation and customer support from our Inscape Publishing product consultants and DiSC Certified Training staff.
- Quantity-based prices or customized training bundles (no need to buy more than you need).
- Instant access codes upon ordering with immediate results upon completion for DiSC and other Inscape assessments or the ability not to have some see their results.
- The ability to administer, brand and customize our online Inscape assessment profile tests and reports through your own personal EPIC Account online administration account (free with orders over 25 profiles or reports).
Note: We can set you up with your own online administration account (EPIC Account) so you can brand your profiles with your logo and contact information. EPIC will also allow you to issue access codes, generate completed profiles and create group reports. It will also save you money on larger quantity orders.
Inscape Publishing is a Professional Partner of ASTD.
Email us for quantity discounts. Trademark information. © Copyright 2002-2013