The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile is the online DISC assessment version of the original DiSC Classic Profile, Personal Profile System 2800 Series; “A Plan to Understand Yourself and Others” by Everything DiSC, a Wiley company (formerly Inscape Publishing and Carlson Learning Company).
What Is Included In The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile?
Results include everything that the paper “blue book” DiSC Test offers, plus an additional personalized narrative report page, pop-up definitions when taking the online assessment and extended explanation of the Dimensional Intensity Index. View the PDF Brochure.
- Learn what motivates you
- Discover your work habits
- Get insights into your personality and behavioral type
Next the report provides you an explanation or the D.I.S.C. model, general highlights of all the DiSC styles and information on all the Classical Profile Patterns, not just yours. This provides an excellent reference to better understand each of the DiSC behavioral or personality styles.
DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Examined
Your DiSC® Graph page 3. A visual display of your scores on the four dimensions. This graph lists your Classical Pattern.
Stage I: Your Highest DiSC® Dimension page 4. An in-depth, personalized narrative of your highest DiSC® Dimension(s). This narrative describes patterns of interpersonal preferences, behaviors, and emotional reactions.
Stage II: Your Intensity Index
Intensity Index Table page 5. A list of adjectives that may describe you based on your score on each of the four DiSC dimensions.
Intensity Index Narrative pages 6 – 9. Explanations of each of the adjectives, highlighting your strengths and growth areas on each of the four DiSC dimensions.
Stage III: Your Classical Profile Pattern
A personalized, narrative summary of your Classical Pattern. Includes:
Your Motivation page 10 describes your basic incentives and personal goals that drive you to interact with other people the way you do. Also describes the patterns of behavior that result from your unique motivations.
Your Work Habits page 11 describes your behavioral tendencies at work, including how you get things done, how you influence others, what goals are important to you, and what situations you avoid.
Insights for You page 12. Tips for maximizing personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
The DiSC® Model. A brief description of the DiSC Classic model page 13
The DiSC® Dimensions. An overview of each of the four DiSC dimensions. page 14
The Classical Profile Patterns pages 15 – 22. A description of all 15 Classical Patterns. These describe the patterns of emotions, thoughts, and behaviors associated with different interpersonal styles.
Scoring and Data Analysis page 23. Technical information used to score and generate profile feedback.
How To Order Online DiSC Classic 2.0
We provide you with three ordering options so you can determine what best meets your needs.
1. Immediate Access Codes and Instant Results.
You can order the number of profiles you need and you will instantly receive an email with your access codes and login site information. Upon completing the DiSC profile you will be able to instantly view, save as a pdf file, print and/or email your results. This is the ideal option if you want immediate access and results.
2. Instant Access Code and Results Upon Request. The person taking the assessment will NOT be able to see their results upon completion. Just order the number of profiles you need and you will receive a confirmation with a list of unique access codes. Each can be used once. This option is ideal when you don’t want the participant to see their results.
3. Order access codes to be added to an existing EPIC Account. If you don’t have an EPIC Account and want one we will setup and online administration account for you known as an EPIC account. You will receive an email once the EPIC account is setup. EPIC is free on order of 25 or more profiles, otherwise we will charge you a $89 setup fee. Please allow 1 1/2 hours during business hours or 9 hours on weekends (CST). Your EPIC account will have 10 credits for each profile you order. Contact us with any questions. Contact us for orders over 100 for even deeper discounts and free EPIC Account. If you want to administer and private brand the DiSC Classic 2.0 and other Inscape Publishing Profiles and reports then you will want an EPIC account. Among other features you can determine whether to person taking the DiSC profile can see their results upon completion. Learn more about EPIC. We will make it easy for you. Order the number of profiles you need and if you order 15 or more DiSC Classic 2.0 we will set-up your EPIC account for FREE.
Optional online administration account: the EPIC Account suggested retail price $160 see EPIC Information.
4: Add EPIC credits to an existing EPIC Account. Additional discounts are available when purchasing EPIC credits.
Email us for large quantity discounts.