The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile is the online DISC assessment version of the original DiSC Classic Profile, Personal Profile System 2800 Series; “A Plan to Understand Yourself and Others” by Everything DiSC, a Wiley company (formerly Inscape Publishing and Carlson Learning Company).
What Is Included In The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile?
Results include everything that the paper “blue book” DiSC Test offers, plus an additional personalized narrative report page, pop-up definitions when taking the online assessment and extended explanation of the Dimensional Intensity Index. View the PDF Brochure. You will:
- Learn what motivates you
- Discover your work habits
- Get insights into your personality and behavioral type
Next the report provides you an explanation or the D.I.S.C. model, general highlights of all the DiSC styles and information on all the Classical Profile Patterns, not just yours. This provides an excellent reference to better understand each of the DiSC behavioral or personality styles.
DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Examined
Your DiSC® Graph page 3. A visual display of your scores on the four dimensions. This graph lists your Classical Pattern.
- Stage I: Your Highest DiSC® Dimension page 4. An in-depth, personalized narrative of your highest DiSC® Dimension(s). This narrative describes patterns of interpersonal preferences, behaviors, and emotional reactions.
- Stage II: Your Intensity Index Intensity Index Table page 5. A list of adjectives that may describe you based on your score on each of the four DiSC dimensions. Intensity Index Narrative pages 6 – 9. Explanations of each of the adjectives, highlighting your strengths and growth areas on each of the four DiSC dimensions.
- Stage III: Your Classical Profile Pattern A personalized, narrative summary of your Classical Pattern. Includes: Your Motivation page 10 describes your basic incentives and personal goals that drive you to interact with other people the way you do. Also describes the patterns of behavior that result from your unique motivations. Your Work Habits page 11 describes your behavioral tendencies at work, including how you get things done, how you influence others, what goals are important to you, and what situations you avoid. Insights for You page 12. Tips for maximizing personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
The DiSC® Model. A brief description of the DiSC Classic model page 13 The DiSC® Dimensions. An overview of each of the four DiSC dimensions. page 14
The Classical Profile Patterns pages 15 – 22. A description of all 15 Classical Patterns. These describe the patterns of emotions, thoughts, and behaviors associated with different interpersonal styles.
Scoring and Data Analysis page 23. Technical information used to score and generate profile feedback.
Note: Wiley has informed all of its partners/distributors that effective November 1, 2016 the DiSC Classic 2.0 will increase in price by about 50%. It will be the same price as the Everything DiSC Workplace Profile. We recommend switching to the Everything DiSC Workplace and/or purchasing extra access codes prior to Nov. 1. Contact us to discuss other options.
|Quantity||Per Profile Price|
How To Order Online DiSC Classic 2.0
We provide you with three ordering options so you can determine what best meets your needs. 1. Immediate Access Codes and Instant Results. You can order the number of profiles you need and you will instantly receive an email with your access codes and login site information. Upon completing the DiSC profile you will be able to instantly view, save as a pdf file, print and/or email your results. This is the ideal option if you want immediate access and results.
2. Instant Access Code and Results Upon Request. The person taking the assessment will NOT be able to see their results upon completion. Just order the number of profiles you need and you will receive a confirmation with a list of unique access codes. Each can be used once. This option is ideal when you don’t want the participant to see their results. Just notify us when they are done and we will e-mail a PDF of their results.
4. Add EPIC credits to an existing EPIC Account. Quantity-based prices are available when purchasing EPIC credits.
Learn more about having an EPIC Account.